How to Start
To help you better understand some of the steps in the process of building your website we have outlined a few key points:
- After you contact us, we will establish the best time for a consultation about your website needs.
- Based on that consultation, we will send you an invoice for the agreed website package and upgrades .
- You will provide us with a $200 non-refundable deposit and the necessary logo, slogan if you have one, and any other graphics or photos that identify your business.
- Once we have that material, we can begin work on the website. We will provide you with a link to the temporary work area so you can see the progress and give feedback.
- Upon your final approval, and payment of the invoice balance, we will publish your website and submit it to the search engines.
- We will coach you on how to manage those portions of the website you want to maintain control of.
- Ecommerce sites will have a few more steps involved, but are basically the same. Once you add a few items to the cart it starts going faster.
This process seems daunting if you have never dealt with it before, and it can be frustrating at times, that is why we focus so much on the customer service after the sale.